Nording: Abstract Bent Dublin (A)
Product Number: 002-508-9043
Typically when we see a carved surface as part of a grade or line, it's the Italians with their melting wax theme. Erik Nording has his own style too, an aesthetic of deeply channeled ridges, which give a design like this bent Dublin a uniquely organic look and feel.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark