Nording: Abstract Bent Dublin (A)
Product Number: 002-508-9044
Underneath his signature partial rustication that blends deeply carved ridges, and smooth and polished plateau, Erik Nording has fashioned a clearly Danish bent Dublin, with its rounded rim and flaring shank. Seen here in quite a dark, walnut-hued stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.27 in./159.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark