Nording: Abstract Bent Dublin (A)
Product Number: 002-508-9048
Underneath his signature partial rustication that blends deeply carved ridges, and smooth and polished plateau, Erik Nording has fashioned a clearly Danish bent Dublin, with its rounded rim and flaring shank. Seen here in quite a dark, walnut-hued stain.-Truett Smith
15% Off All Pipes$78.20
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark