Nording: Abstract Bent Dublin (A)
Product Number: 002-508-9050
Typically when we see a carved surface as part of a grade or line, it's the Italians with their melting wax theme. Erik Nording has his own style too, an aesthetic of deeply channeled ridges, which give a design like this bent Dublin a uniquely organic look and feel.- Chuck Stanion
15% Off All Pipes$78.20
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark