Nording: Black Grain Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-9058
Handy, yet muscular, with a touch of organic charm: this Freehand Bent Dublin is quite characteristic of Nording's signature style. It's also wearing the smoky Black Grain contrast finish, making the most of some rather impressive grain.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark