Nording: Black Grain Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-9059
With a whole lot of complex ridges and shaping, as well as a firmly rounded heel, this bent Dublin from Erik Nording is replete with the style that we associate with the carver's Danish "Fancy" style. It's here finished in the Black Grain's dark contrast, as well, which helps to bring out a wealth of grain on all sides.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark