Nording: Brown Grain Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-9078
With its asymmetric panels and stylized stem, this is a decidedly organic Freehand interpretation of the bent Dublin from Erik Nording. Of course, it's also finished in a very dark, glossy smooth polish — making for quite a classy presentation.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark