Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 002-508-9109
If you want a wide chambered bowl but aren't a particular fan of classic shapes and styles, this Nording Freehand bent Dublin offers a unique solution. With its rugged partially rusticated aesthetic, plateau crowned rim, and deep chamber, this isn't a smoker for the average Joe, but it just might be the right one for you.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.67 in./169.42 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark