Nording: Spiral Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-9162
Nording's Spiral series continues the carver's penchant for dramatic and wild Freehands, but here he puts an interesting spin on them in regards to their unique finish. This muscular bent Dublin displays areas of glossy jet-black briar intertwined with lightly stained briar. Overall, it makes for a striking presentation that still maintains the Danish carver's distinctive and signature approach to shaping.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark