Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-508-9234
Featuring a demi-Churchwarden stem, this bent Apple from Erik Nording would make for a fine adddition to your collection — especially if you'd like a pipe long enough to keep the bowl aside and out of the way while reading (or for putting on aristocratic airs), yet still a bit more agile than the exceedingly long traditional Churchwarden.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.32 in./185.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.59 oz./45.14 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./47.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.44 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.47 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark