Nording: Partially Rusticated Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-508-9260
While some makers pair smaller bowls with their Churchwarden stems, this pipe from Erik Nording is as full-sized as they come. Dressed in a partial rustication and a rich mahogany stain, it's steeped in Erik's easily-recognizable style, while a bright metal mount adds a touch of flash to the piece.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 11.05 in./280.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark