Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Tomato (1)
Product Number: 002-508-9296
The plump bowl of this bent Tomato has a defined waistline, providing a comfortable feel when holding it. Stout-walled and with a bowl too tall to be considered squat, this certainly isn't a cherry tomato. Seen here in the classic Erik Nording partial rustication.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark