Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (1)
Product Number: 002-508-9298
Rotund of bowl, with a high-set waistline, this bent Apple from Erik Nording is one of those pieces that offers a substantial presence in hand, as well as plenty of Nording's iconic partially rusticated finish. The rugged rusticated areas are stained a dark tone while the smooth polished areas feature an alluring auburn stain. A softly downturned acrylic stem of creamy white wraps everything up brilliantly and provides some excellent contrast.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark