Nording: Great Dane Smooth Bent Dublin (A)
Product Number: 002-508-9313
Even for a Great Dane series Freehand shape, defined by its characteristic domed rim, this is something fairly unique from Nording. Rather than a simple display of organic geometry up top, this piece displays some impressive fluting lines at the aft of the bowl and flanks that are dramatically pinched, lending it an additional texture, both visually and in hand.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.53 in./64.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark