Nording: Hunting Pipe Partially Rusticated Ram (2012)
Product Number: 002-508-9450
Erik Nording's Ram Hunting Pipe continues the carver's annual theme of depicting a wild animal through the medium of briar. Here, we have a light, yet sturdy rendition of the bent Dublin with a sweeping silhouette in profile that also has the proportions to fit snugly in a jacket pocket. The partial rustication only adds to the superb feel in hand.
- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark