Nording: Great Dane Smooth Freehand (A)
Product Number: 002-508-9615
Erik Nording's Great Dane line is an interesting series. In finish, it ranges from Nording's signature pine cone-like rustication to a smooth, glossy polish. The shapes, while all Freehands, differ considerably as well. The unifying factor then? Well, it appears to be the domed, smooth-polished, cap-style rim that each briar bears.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.44 in./61.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark