Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (C)
Product Number: 002-508-9618
The Great Dane line from Nording comes in a wide variety of styles and finishes. The underlying theme within the series is briars with smooth polished, domed rims. This particular piece is bold in profile and houses a generous sized chamber, the bowl's craggy rustication providing an intriguing tactile experience in hand.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.56 in./65.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark