Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (C) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-9619
Erik Nording's Great Dane line is an interesting series. In finish, it ranges from Nording's signature pine cone-like rustication to a smooth, glossy polish. The shapes, while all Freehands, differ considerably as well. The unifying factor then? Well, it appears to be the domed, smooth-polished, cap-style rim that each briar bears.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.56 in./65.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark