Nording: Royal Flush Carved Bent Dublin (Queen)
Product Number: 002-508-9665
It's not often that Erik Nording produces a piece that features any sort of uniformity, instead usually opting for more elusive, diverse shapes and textures. In the case of this bent Dublin, though, the entire rim has been rendered smooth and left flat. Said rim is remarkably broad, with a crisp ridgeline demarcating it from the rest of the stummel. A craggy, carved finish covers the rest of the bowl and provides an abundance of rugged texture to enjoy in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark