Nording: Brown Grain Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-9733
With its asymmetric panels and stylized stem, this is a decidedly organic Freehand interpretation of the bent Dublin from Erik Nording. Of course, it's also finished in a very dark, glossy smooth polish — making for quite a classy presentation.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark