Nording: Point Clear Bent Dublin (C)
Product Number: 002-508-9864
While some of Erik Nording's carved finishes are more reminiscent of the melting wax theme often associated with Italian pipe making, this deeply-carved piece is unique to Nording himself, with no shortage of texture and channeling on all sides. Smooth briar offers some contrast along the shank and rim, with plateau along the rim furthering the design's organic inclination.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.64 in./168.66 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark