Nording: Seagull Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-9888
This bent Dublin is a part of Nording's Seagull series which features jet-black stains and spot-carved patterns of virgin briar. It also happens to have quite a striking profile with its forward ebbing inclination and plateau-crowned rim.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.67 in./169.42 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.55 in./64.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark