Nording: Signature Black Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-9890
The Signature series started with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows and then signing them as souvenirs. Offered here is one of the workshop's Freehand-styled bent Dublin, replete with fluting ridges and touch of plateau at the rim. Even more striking, though, is the virgin finish touched with wisps of smoky grey.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark