Nording: Signature Black Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-9893
The Signature series started with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows and then signing them as souvenirs. Offered here is one of the workshop's Freehand-styled bent Dublin, replete with fluting ridges and touch of plateau at the rim. Even more striking, though, is the virgin finish touched with wisps of smoky grey.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark