Nording: Signature Natural Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-508-9918
Seeing this bent Bulldog rendered in smooth, unstained finished briar certainly accentuates the fusion of delicate curvature with Nording's sharp line work. With an ever-so-slightly bent demi-Churchwarden stem, it would surely make for a lovely reading pipe, or great for emphasizing important points in conversation. The virgin briar will also darken with time and use, gradually developing a patina and taking on its own unique personality.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.90 in./200.66 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark