Nording: Spiral Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-9935
Nording's Spiral series continues the Danish carver's penchant for dramatic and wild Freehands, but here he puts an interesting spin on them in regards to their unique finish. This muscular, deep-chambered Freehand displays areas of glossy jet-black stain intertwined with unstained virgin briar. Overall it makes for a striking presentation that still maintains the carver's signature approach to shaping.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark