Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-508-10026
Melding delicate curvature with sharp line work, this bent Bulldog from Erik Nording features stimulating rustication reaching up all sides of the bowl. The edged diamond shank pairs remarkably well with the trim, demi-Churchwarden stem, too.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.30 in./210.82 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark