Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (1)
Product Number: 002-508-10057
The shaping here definitely falls on the more conservative end of Erik Nording's design spectrum, featuring a broad, beefy Pot bowl set to an oval shank. Contrasting the reserved nature of the piece, the finish offers tactile diversity through its partial rustication, and the ruby stain is accented with a striking stem of yellow acrylic.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.64 oz./74.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark