Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Freehand (1)
Product Number: 002-508-10058
An oval disposition maintains the bowl width at just over that of the shank, while longitudinally, this Nording Freehand presents a long, Dublin shape with Horn-like transition to a sturdy, round shank. The caramel-colored, variegated accent and mouthpiece offer a subdued yet striking palette, and the dark-stained stummel showcases tight strands of flame grain angling up the flanks. A dark rustication dominates the heel, rising in wave-like crests onto the sides of the bowl for a Freehand presentation of Erik Nording's experienced shaping techniques.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark