Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-10064
Though of a more solid look than is typically associated with the Danish school, this Nording bent Dublin does display the Danish style's penchant for smooth, seamless line and form — as well as a pretty thorough pattern of flame grain streaking across either flank making for a visually striking presentation that's furthered by the vibrant acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark