Nording: Handmade Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (14)
Product Number: 002-508-10100
One of Erik Nording's more traditionally shaped designs compared to his extensive portfolio of wild Freehands, this bent Dublin features a consistent curvature through the underside of the shank and bowl — the bowl further emphasized by a defined transition. A plateau-crowned rim adds texture to the piece, otherwise dressed in a rich contrast stain, and the stem and shank face feature stunning fitments of sterling silver.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark