Nording: Partially Rusticated Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-508-10194
In a Billiard configuration with partial rustication floating around the base of the bowl, this Churchwarden from Erik Nording offers the slightest of bends in its stem for a long, willowy appearance of natural tendencies. The tall bowl and thick shank offer a bit of rustic charm to the elegant composition, and the bright metal fitment a touch of contrast.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.78 in./223.01 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark