Nording: Royal Flush Carved Bent Dublin (Queen)
Product Number: 002-508-10209
Despite its playful, spot-carved rustication, this bent Dublin is rather reserved for Erik Nording: a well-poised, substantially-chambered, contrast-stained Danish classic, with an easy, ergonomic feel in hand. There's a touch of Horn-like gesture through the transition, and although the craggy ridges of the finish exude an organic aesthetic, the piece's shaping remains classic compared to the Danish carver's more floral Freehands.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark