Nording: Royal Flush Smooth Bent Dublin (Ace)
Product Number: 002-508-10213
Full of Danish curves and soft lines, this bent Dublin from Erik Nording is one of the carver's more traditional renditions of the shape, forgoing his usually elaborate finishing techniques and Freehand inspired shaping style. It's a testament to his versatility and makes for an excellent jaw hanger, with its consistent S-curve and broad, flaring rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark