Nording: Black Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-10224
For a very different sort of dress pipe, this ebony-finished Danish-Fancy style bent Dublin from Nording is an individualized option. And what a flaring, sculptural, plateau-adorned option it is — lent a bit of classy charm via a black and white swirled acrylic stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.72 oz./77.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.57 in./65.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark