Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-10247
A graceful bent Dublin shape, this handsome piece from Nording's Cut series features a consistently arching heel, resulting in a fluid line from fore to stem base. Finished in a vibrant chestnut stain paired to a stylized saddle mouthpiece, it's a cut above the rest, representing one of Erik's most prestigious pipes.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark