Nording: Abstract Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-10421
Generously-chambered, stoutly-proportioned, texturally-diverse, and whimsically-designed: this Abstract Freehand is everything you want and expect from Erik Nording. The Danish carver's distinctively rugged rustication offers an unforgettable tactile experience in hand and the deep chamber provides ample room for your favorite blends.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark