Nording: Seagull Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-10444
The inspiration for Erik Nording's limited-run Seagull line is, of course, the seagull. Finished in a jet-black, smooth polish with a neatly-patterned, spot rustication along the bowl and transition, Nording's taken that inspiration and executed it with aplomb, leaving behind a texture and aesthetic not unlike that of feathers.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.33 in./160.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark