Nording: Signature Black Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-10447
The Signature series started with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows and then signing them as souvenirs. Offered here is one of the Danish carver's Freehand-styled bent Dublin, replete with fluting ridges and touch of plateau at the rim. Even more striking, though, is the virgin finish touched with wisps of smoky grey.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.64 oz./74.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.50 in./63.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark