Nording: Signature Black Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-10452
This Signature bent Dublin is finished in Erik Nording's own curious black/natural contrast, in which the smoky grain is highlighted while the rest of the briar retains a virgin-finished look. The Signature line began with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows, then signing the unfinished briar simply as a souvenir — but these proved so popular that he decided to make them a series in their own right.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.61 in./66.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark