Nording: Partially Rusticated Freehand (4)
Product Number: 002-508-10488
Easily recognizable as the work of Erik Nording thanks to its partial rustication, bowl-centric design, and plateau-kissed rim, this Freehand offers no shortage of visual or textural interest along with, of course, a generously deep chamber as well.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.61 in./66.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark