Nording: Viking Classic Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-508-10506
The bent Billiard is a less-often seen shape from Erik Nording — the Danish carver prolific in his execution of striking Freehands in the Danish Fancy style. His Viking Classic line, though, presents more traditional designs, like this example; however, the stylized stem base hints at the Danish Fancy aesthetic, and the partial rustication is typical of Nording pipes.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark