Nording: Signature Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-10588
Beginning with the legendary Danish carver turning pipes for an audience at pipe shows, Erik Nording's Signature series features Freehands found in a smooth, virgin finish, which is especially suited to taking on color with time and enjoyment. Presented here is a robust, deep-chambered Freehand that's full of organicism and fluting ridges with Nording's signature gracing the side of the shank.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.72 oz./77.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.50 in./63.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark