Nording: Signature Smooth Freehand Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-10591
Beginning with the legendary Danish carver turning pipes for an audience at pipe shows, Erik Nording's Signature series features Freehands found in a smooth, virgin finish, which is especially suited to taking on color with time and enjoyment. Presented here is a robust, deep-chambered Freehand that's full of organicism and fluting ridges with Nording's signature gracing the side of the shank.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.27 in./159.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.50 in./63.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark