Nording: Virgin Grain Freehand Spigot (2)
Product Number: 002-508-10617
The light, honey-blonde stain of Nording's Virgin Grain series highlights the truly impressive grain and inherent warmth of each pipe. This palm-filling Freehand is topped off with a touch of plateau on the rim and its bowl is surrounded by vivid flame grain. The metal spigot is a handsome accent piece to the already eye catching presentation while also adding some extra reinforcement to the shank and tenon.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.77 in./171.96 mm.
- Weight: 3.04 oz./86.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.74 in./69.60 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.81 in./71.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark