Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-508-10714
A graceful bent Dublin shape, this handsome piece from Nording's Cut series is a remarkably fluid design and quite a departure from Erik's penchant for large, dramatic Freehands. The bowl's implied forward momentum is enhanced thanks to the steep taper of the bowl's fore while further contributing to the overall piece's fluid line work. Finished in a smoky, walnut contrast stain and paired to a gently bent saddle mouthpiece, it might be a cut above the rest of your collection.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark