Nording: Black Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-10908
A dress pipe of generous proportions and organic inclinations, this Erik Nording bent Dublin wears his usual channeling and fluting style of carving, all dressed in an ebony stain and high gloss, complemented by a black stem with swirling white tones.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark