Nording: Virgin Grain Freehand Spigot (2)
Product Number: 002-508-11091
Erik Nording's Virgin Grain pipes feature a light finish for highlighting the natural beauty of particularly good briar grain, as seen in this Freehand with spigot mount. Tall and proud, with an elongated Dublin-esque bowl and tasteful plateau at the rim, this piece is well balanced and abundantly enthralling in hand.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.40 in./162.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark