Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (1)
Product Number: 002-508-11146
Nording's Extra series presents the carver's bold and often organic shaping style in a variety of finishes, united by exotic hardwood accents along the shank end and typically paired to multi-hued acrylic stems. This bent Dublin is a beautiful example of the the line — found here in a glossy, ruby stain, topped with a plateau-crowned rim, and it maintains a more traditional color palette, being fitted to a stem of classic, jet-black acrylic.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark