Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-508-11165
Exotic hardwood accents are the defining feature of Erik Nording's Extra series, and those accents are often fitted to stems of colorful acrylic. Personifying the line's aesthetic is this bent Dublin: It wears a low-gloss, matte finish that highlights the briar's impressively tight grain, while the hardwood accent's spotted patterning adds visual texture and the sunny yellow acrylic stem provides some colorful contrast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.47 in./62.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark